I. LEGAL INFORMATION
COMPAGNIE DES ALPES, a public limited company with a capital of €18,030,527.37, having its registered office at 50/52 boulevard Haussmann, 75009 PARIS, France, registered with the Paris trade and companies register under number 349 577 908,
Trade sector (NAF) code : 7010 Z
Intracommunity VAT number : FR00 349 577 908
Tel : + 00 1 46 84 88 00 – Email : email@example.com
Website’s Publishing Director:
Mr Dominique MARCEL, Chairman of COMPAGNIE DES ALPES
COMPAGNIE DES ALPES hosts this website.
Web Site Creation and Development :
Koriolis - 23 Grande avenue - 93310 Le Pré-Saint- Gervais
Tel :+ 00 1 6 14 07 62 82 - Web site : www.koriolis.fr .
Photos and Contents Credits :
To be provided
- Author: means any individual who has created components shown on this Web Site, particularly the tree structure, texts, photos and videos.
- Browser: means the client software allowing connection to the Web Site.
- WebSite: means all the resources accessible under the domain name www.cdaforpros.com.
- User: means the Web Site visitor and consumer of the information shown on the Web Site.
The WebSite and its contents are ruled by French copyright and intellectual property laws.
The reproduction and use of photographs, images, plans, videos, texts, extractions from databases, elements of graphic design and in general all the elements of publication of the WebSite is forbidden unless a written authorization is given prior to any use by their Author(s).
The non-observance of this restriction constitutes an infringement punished by articles L 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
3. TRADEMARK LAW
The brands of the WebSite’s Publisher and leisure parks together with the logos appearing on the WebSite are registered trademarks. Any partial or total reproduction of these trademarks or logos without the express and written authorization of their holders is thus prohibited under the provisions of article L 713-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The information that User communicate to the WebSite enable the WebSite to process and fulfill their requests.
In accordance with the provisions of “Loi informatique et liberté” (eg data processing and freedom of information Law) article 32, the Website’s Publisher informs User on the use of this data, and more specifically on the possibility of sending commercial offers to him.
The User has a right of access, rectification and opposition of his data for legitimate reasons, User shall send his requests for such purpose to COMPAGNIE DES ALPES - 89 rue Escudier – 92 100 Boulogne-Billancourt.
The WebSite’s Publisher implements all efforts to offer to User available and verified information and/or tools, but cannot be held responsible for a lack of availability of the information and/or the presence of a virus on the WebSite.
Furthermore, the WebSite’s Publisher may not be held liable for information shown on Web sites to which he refers by hypertext links and over which he has no editorial control.
The WebSite’s Publisher may interrupt the WebSite for maintenance reasons, and will make every effort to inform User in advance.
The User acknowledges that he has read these terms and conditions and undertakes to observe them. The User acknowledges that he has checked that his computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order.
Lastly, User of the WebSite may not install hypertext links to this Site without the prior express authorization of the Publisher.
When the User connects to the WebSite, the WebSite’s Publisher may, upon User choice, install various cookies on User terminal to allow the browser terminal recognition during the whole validity period of the said cookie. These cookies are used to:
- establish frequentation and visit statistics and volumes of the various components of the WebSite (categories and content visited, path), to allow the WebSite’s Publisher to improve the interest and the ergonomics of these services and/or;
- memorize information relating to a form filled in by the User on the WebSite (register or access to an account) or to products, services or information that User select on the WebSite and/or;
- Allow User to access reserved and personal spaces of the Web Site, such as his accounts, using identifiers or data priorly given by the User, and/or;
- Implement security measures, for example when User is asked to reconnect to a content or a service after a certain period of time.
The User may choose at any time to modify his cookie preferences by the means described below.
For the management of cookies and User choices, the configuration of each browser is different.
Procedure description is given in the browser help menu, which explains to User how they can modify their cookie preferences.
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies;